
What I wouldn't give to sleep that soundly. She was out like a light right in the midst of babies screeching, crying banging, playing. Remember when we could nap like that? It brought back memories of college, of Katie and I coming home between classes, knowing we only had an hour before we had to be to the next one, and flopping face down on the bed - shoes, clothes, everything still on - and just CRASHED. I came home more than once to see Katie sleeping just like this (maybe with more drool...), and I'm sure she could name a time or two where she had to roll my butt out of bed just to get me conscious. Ah, good times...
1 comment:
Funny you should mention that because today I had to do the same thing - they called me in for night shift so here I am, after only 1.5 hours of sleep. I basically did just that - nose dive into the bed, power nap, then off to work...
Post a Comment