Taken this weekend on one of our many outings.
By the way, don't you just love her little 'strap buddies'?! Those are her 'yittle doggies', as her daddy and I call them. She has just adored them from the beginning. She is always trying to grab them and gnaw their yittle ears off. Now she's gotten big enough that they rest on either side of her neck. When we first put them on, she was so little they sat on either side of her cheeks. What's sweeter than a baby stuffed between two wee doggies?
2 comments:
What a great picture! I saw her paci clip and thought about our conversation. Check out Etsy. I am thinking about ordering a monogrammed one from someone on Etsy. I will let you know when I pick it out.
Ohh! That's a great idea! I hadn't even thought of Etsy for that! Thanks for the suggestion!
Post a Comment