I just can’t stop thinking about this family. Read this, and this.
It is beyond impossible to understand these things. You know, so many people say that there is a higher purpose in everything, and I don’t know if I believe that. I do believe that God is in everything, but not necessarily the cause or purpose for the events of our lives. Sometimes, yes, of course he is, but sometimes I believe that it is much like that poem – Footprints – he’s there to carry you when you’re in your lowest hour, but it doesn’t mean that he’s the cause of your lowest hour or that he can keep you from going through those times. Just that he’ll be with you when you do.
Understanding why we have to go through those times, understanding why these people had to lose their sweet daughter, is another thing altogether, and I just can’t wrap my mind around it.
Just pray for them when you pray.
I love you all.
B
No comments:
Post a Comment