Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Take a deep breath

Per Dr. V's orders, we started breathing treatments for Hayden last night. She was not really crazy about the big, weird mask strapped on her face, especially when the motor cranked up and it started blowing this fog up her nose...


Being the happy-go-lucky kid she is, though, by this morning she was singing to me as we sat there misting (hope that stuff is okay for me too, because sitting above her, I sure do get a lot of it myself!), and when she got restless I pulled out old faithful - my camera phone. You can see by the last picture she's starting to mug a little for me, cheeky little monkey! Never let go of that paci, either!



I'm happy to report that we're already seeing some improvement - she slept much better last night, although there was still a good bit of coughing and hacking in her sleep. Still, we were only up 2 times last night, and she ate and went right back to bed. Onward and upward!

No comments: