Thursday, April 2, 2009

Full Circle

In my post yesterday, I talked about finding out I was expecting my dear, sweet baby. Then last night, one of my best friends, Tonya, who found out she was expecting not long after we did, punctuated the end of this eventful year with a giant butterball baby-sized exclamation point. She and her husband welcomed their first child, Landon Donald, to the world just before 10pm, at a whopping 8lbs, 14oz (and 20" long).
I am so happy for them and their new bundle of joy, and am counting the minutes until I can run down there to squish those little baby cheeks, and slather those fat little baby toes in jam and swallow them whole!

I'm also so delighted to have another partner in crime in this whole motherhood thing. When I first found out I was expecting, I was one of the only ones in my circle of friends. Now, we're just multiplying! I see many playdates and field trips in our futures!

Congrats to my dear friends, best of luck to you on this wonderful journey, and all the happiness and health in the world! Can't wait to meet Mr. Landon!

No comments: