
See, we live in GEORGIA.

It's APRIL.
It's SPRING, for goodness' sake!
Just so you know, we don't live here because we're fond of the occasional pop up snow storm. That's why they call this the 'Deep South.' Now, I love snow as much as the next person. There's nothing more exciting to me on a chilly Winter morning than to wake up to soft, fluffy flakes floating down onto the trees, but come on, already! Also, after the drought you put us through last year, I'm the last one to complain about any kind of precipitation that comes our way, but if you could at least bump up the thermostat a bit. Or just be consistent! I was in light pants and a tshirt on Sunday, and then Monday it felt like we were in an icebox!
Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, could you hold the rain off until after this weekend? If you haven't heard, we're MOVING!
Kindest regards and WARM wishes,
Bonnie
1 comment:
Ah, the joy of what sounds like Colorado weather!! I can't believe you guys had snow yesterday. We had some last week and a blizzard the week before and now it's in the 70s (or so Mike tells me, I'm feverishly working more finishing taxes - really I have been almost done for weeks but I keep putting off the stock part of it all).
Post a Comment