Last Saturday, while I was visiting my parents' house, I had Hayden propped in my lap as I was checking email. Of course she waited until everyone else left, but then she decided to sit up on her own! At 3 1/2 months! Granted, she was leaning forward onto her legs somewhat, but she still was able to balance herself for a minute or so, without any help or propping from me. I grabbed my phone and did my best to capture the moment.


I tell you what, this baby is ready for bigger things! She keeps pushing the envelope of what she can do, and amazes me daily with her progress.
On a pit stop during our Florida trip this week, she wanted to get out of the carseat and stretch a bit, so we sat her in the backseat, which she just loved...


I think I'm going to have to go ahead and babyproof the new house - I'm afraid she'll be mobile by the time we move in!
No comments:
Post a Comment