Well, Hayden and I packed it up and headed over to the park in Acworth to be a little piece of history with Chris and about 2,000 other extras yesterday. Or at least a little bit of a big-budget movie. Whether it becomes historical for anyone other than us or not remains to be seen.
Chris spent the day over there, as I mentioned, being filmed in several shots with Bill Murray and crew, working on an old engine. Look for him during the funeral scene, which I believe will be near the end of the movie. He's there today as well, as they wrap up filming those scenes and getting our car loaded up and back home, hopefully. Hayden and I left work early yesterday and headed over there with our friends Carrie and Joel to get in on the festivities as extras.
Hayden was a perfect doll - in fact, many people were surprised to find she wasn't a prop doll, but a real baby. She slept through wardrobe and hair/makeup, and of course, decided she was hungry and ready. to. eat. RIGHT. NOW. about the time she and I arrived on set and they called "Action!". So, off we went to get her settled down, but came back in time to watch several of the scenes being shot, including some with Chris up close and in the thick of it. Very cool to see Hayden's daddy in a big-time movie, I tell ya! Once they were between scenes, we got in as background extras and were filmed a few times back there. Only time will tell if our shots make it in to the movie, but it was a fun experience and definitely something for the memory books!
Here are some photos from our time yesterday, most of them taken by Joel (I was pretty busy holding a wriggly little baby!).
Hayden and I on set. As you can see, Hayden's not too happy with the news that we're only extras and not credited actors. Bill Murray in character as the funeral director.
we all got to participate in this movie!
the first time he's not had one in 15 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment