Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Mother's Purse

Growing up, I always wondered why my mom's purse was so HUGE. It might as well have been a backpack, it was so giant. I couldn't figure out why she didn't want a cute little chic purse. Now, even though I only have one child and she was tackling three, I think I'm beginning to understand a little more.

I looked in my purse this morning to find:
  • My wallet
  • 4 bottles of medicine, tylenol, ibuprofen and the accompanying syringes and spoons
  • A bib
  • One baby shoe (no clue where the other is)
  • A pair of socks (mine)
  • A pair of socks (Hayden's)
  • Two corks (Silver Oak, thank you very much)
  • Baby Keys (don't know why - she only likes my keys
  • A diaper
  • A powerbar
  • Cheerios (and some of them are even in a container!)
  • Lip gloss (don't know why - my face hasn't seen makeup in 10 months!)
  • Cell phones
  • A onesie
  • An empty plastic bottle (one of her favorite toys)
  • and I should have my keys in here somewhere, but of course, amongst all this other crap, I can't find them.

No comments: