I would ask that you please pray for Stellan. He just turned 1 year old last week, and is fighting for his life this very minute in a hospital in Boston. He is battling some heart defects he's had from birth, and they are rushing to perform a hopefully life-saving procedure on him right now. His mother is there with him alone right now, as his father is flying in to be with them.
Their faith in God's will and grace in their lives is amazing and uplifting, even during these trials. I pray that their faith is rewarded. Please, if you pray, pray for this little one and his family.
You can read updates about him here as his mother is able to post them - www.mckmama.com, and her tweets here - http://twitter.com/mckmama
2 comments:
I've been following this story since February, and when I recently reactivated my Twitter account, I added her to my follow list. My girlfriend and I keep up with everything that's going on.
It's heart-rending today. I can't stop thinking about her and Stellan and their whole family.
Post a Comment