Wednesday, June 24, 2009

These Little Piggies

Hayden's hair has grown long enough for teeny tiny pigtails, which are the cutest things in the world! Her daycare teacher, Lisa, who has a soft spot for Hayden (and vice versa) put these in her hair one day at school. When I went to pick her up, I just couldn't quit laughing - they were the sweetest little piggies I'd ever seen!

As you can see, she wasn't quite sure what to think at first about the new reflection in the mirror, but I think they've grown on her.

They just crack me up every time I see them - they look like little alien antennae! Of course, none of her back or side hair makes it into these tiny tails, and Chris has threatened to disown me if I put lots of these little piggies all over her head (although I think it would be adorable, don't you?) and make her look like a little hedgehog.

So, for now, it's just the two lone piggies. Looks like they're pretty happy up there. :)

No comments: