I know it's closer to Memorial Day than Easter, but I just hadn't found the time to download these photos yet. I do think Hayden's just the cutest little baby in her Easter bonnet and dress, and of course those sweet little booties, so I wanted to share.
On Easter, we took a quick break from packing/moving/unpacking to go have breakfast with Chris's parents and then go to church.

This is Hayden with her Easter basket. She got a little lamb, a bunny rabbit, a duck and a small wooden rattle from the Easter Bunny this year. Thankfully, he didn't leave any eggs for Hayden to go find! We were all too tired, I think!
Her Grandma and Papa got her this Easter Bunny. It's nearly as big as she is, but it's one of her favorite toys! She loves to hold it and lay over on it, resting her head on it and chewing it's little face.
Hayden and her Papa loving on the Easter Bunny.

"MOM! No more pictures!!!"
I just love this shot, it cracks me up! They were both yelling together, Hayden's new favorite noise to make - AAAAAAAAEEEEHHHHH!

Showing off her Sunday finest. My mom used to get us Easter bonnets when we were small, so I knew I wanted an Easter bonnet for Hayden. I just love it!

Our little Sweetie Pea.
Happy Easter to you all! Or Memorial Day, whatever works for you...
1 comment:
She is beautiful! I love the booties. I tried to put a pair on Tilden just this week and they didn't even come close to fitting.
Post a Comment