Monday, March 22, 2010

Passing the time...

On our vacation last week, Carrie convinced me to start a new project with her (ok, I kind of just elbowed in or her project, same diff) instead of going cross-eyed reading old rags, and last night, I FINALLY finished it! Voila! Here is my new boardwalk tote!
Thanks to Carrie, who got me back into the crocheting groove...I spent my whole lunch hour looking up new patterns to start! Now, I just have to find the time to do them!  Ahh, the best-laid plans.  For now, I'm going to enjoy this one shining example of my success (and my HUGE bag... this thing could carry Hayden if it were strong enough. Seriously.  Hard to tell from the picture, but it is ginormous!).

2 comments:

Jenni said...

You are so darn crafty! I am envious!

Bonnie said...

Thanks! I'm not really... just persistant! :)