Monday, March 29, 2010

10 Things I'm Grateful For Today

1. The way Hayden says "uh-oh" right after she throws or drops something (more often throws).  That little face is so cute and sweet, and it makes me want to laugh everytime, even though I can't let her see.
2. The sun is out this morning, and I didn't have to wear a coat to work!
3. Daylight Savings Time - loving the longer evenings!
4. Getting to spend a wonderful weekend with friends, family and good food.
5. Getting to watch Hayden play with her Poppie yesterday.
6. How easily Hayden goes to bed at night, and how wonderfully she sleeps now!
7. Hayden's love of books and reading.
8. My new low-maintenance haircut.
9. Hobbies that make me happy.  Right now, I'm hooked (no pun intended) on crocheting.  Next week will be scrappin' time again!
10. My dear, wonderful Husband, whom I love unconditionally and trust unequivocally.  At a time when we are witnessing the devestation that crumbling relationships can wreak on our friends' families, I am grateful for the rock our marriage is built on, and for the relationship we both work hard to maintain.  For our child's sake.  For our sake.

Have a wonderful Monday, everyone!  I hope you can find 10 things to be grateful for this beautiful morning.  May God bless you and keep you all!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I am so glad Hayden is sleeping well. Tilden is down to one nap and it has made a huge difference. The hair, I need to see pics of the hair!